We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty shit.
Don’t snitch. That is all.
We been saying snitches get stitches
NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
TAKING ANYTHING HARMS THE WORKERS. THEFT DIRECTLY AFFECTS STORE BUDGET, WHICH IN TURN DETERMINES WORK HOURS AVAILABLE. YOU ARE COSTING PEOPLE THEIR FUCKING JOBS BY STEALING.
THE CEOS AT THE TOP ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THIS. THEY DO NOT FUCKING CARE. YOU ARE STEALING FROM THE EMPLOYEES WHO WORK AT THE STORE.
DON’T FUCKING STEAL, YOU SORRY FUCKING SHITS.
YES, EVEN FROM WALMART. BECAUSE CORPORATE DOESN’T FUCKING CARE. YOU ARE NOT STICKING IT TO THE MAN BY SHOPLIFTING. YOU ARE STICKING IT TO YOUR LOCAL STORE, STAFFED BY LOCAL PEOPLE, AND ARE COSTING LOCAL PEOPLE JOBS.
YOU ARE DIRECTLY MAKING MY FUCKING LIFE HARDER. HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE I WORK IN LOSS PREVENTION AND INVENTORY. I SEE FIRST HAND HOW YOU SHITHOLES FUCK UP MY LIFE, AND THE LIVES OF MY COWORKERS.
THERE IS NO CODE OF FUCKING HONOR, BECAUSE THERE IS NO HONOR IN THEFT.
IT IS JUST YOU BEING A FUCKHEAD.
Oh cry me a fucking river, it’s not like anyone actually amasses armies of theives to plunder a fucking K-Mart, a few snacks and a soda here and there doesn’t fucking hurt anybody and no it’s not harming the workers what-so-ever, it’s like a fucking party game to them to spot the shoplifters like are you serious.
Seriously. You act like if a Walmart gets a sweater taken, that store is going to go bankrupt. No. That’s seriously the stupidest shit.
When I was working at Walmart around Thanksgiving, I had to check under the carts and in bags and baskets and stuff, and this one older man comes through one day, and you can just see from the look on his face he’s worried. He had a trash can with the flippy lid, which I had to take off, and when I looked inside, I saw a Rainbow Dash plushie and a Power Rangers action figure. I looked up at the old man who looked like he was going to break down into tears, and you could tell he was trying to take them for the sake of not having any money (He bought EVERYTHING off-brand, and even told me about shortcuts when it came to making Thanksgiving dinner), so I put the lid back on the trashcan and set it in his cart. He looked at me and smiled so fucking big. He whispered he was trying to get the toys his grandkids have wanted, but didn’t have enough money after buying plane tickets and flying his family out to Kansas.
Be fucking selfless. Don’t be an asshole. If someone is OBVIOUSLY struggling with money, which is hard to come by if you dont live somewhere with so many job opportunities, GIVE THEM A BREAK. Seriously. Don’t be a fucking dick.
Kill people, burn shit, fuck school
k grind to nolli tre
daewon song ✌
Custom 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Softail by Winston Yen of Rough Crafts